|Alcohol and Substance Abuse service providers now have an option to manage their client information affordably, securely, and accurately. KeyNotes helps you provide better, more efficient care for your patients. It’s web-based so everyone in your organization can see everything that’s going on at the patient level and at the organizational level. New patients, returning patients, progress notes, documents, patient ledgers, and financial reports are instantly searchable and manageable.|
- Medicaid billing
- Electronic insurance billing
- Detailed reporting
- Individual patient ledgers
- Create statements for patients
- Custom fee schedules to maximize revenue
- TARGET Interface (WA State only)
- Search by transaction
- Integrated grant billing
- Associate response EDI files with claim batches
- View revenue production by staff member
- Treatment planning
- Document patient progress
- Automated creation of court reports
- Quickly assign patients to groups
- Store any electronic document
- Leverage templates for treatment plans and notes
- Create and manage entire group syllabuses
- Absence report
- Patient appointment lists
- Easily change patients’ 3rd party payers
- Schedule patient appointments
- Track required action items like progress notes
- Track all your groups
- Custom calendar views
- Day & week view
- View all providers schedules
- Appointment reminder lists
- Preview appointment details
- Check patients in, reschedule, or cancel appointments
- Manage all external contacts in one place
- Secure messaging
- Integrated Web Log (Blog)
- Automatically integrate multiple locations and lines of business
- Send any page in KeyNotes™ to any other user in the system
- BOSS View shows who’s doing their work and who’s not
- Search and sort patients by virtually anything
- New patients with only four pieces of data
- Each patient is assigned exactly one case manager
- Any user can access any patient record at any time
- Integrated customer support
An intuitive user interface replaces the need for a paper file by digitally organizing all client information into one virtual File.
- Client Data Sheet
E.g., Name, Phone numbers, address, case manager are all available here; the receptionists can create a file when the client comes in for their first visit, or even over the phone when scheduling a consultation or treatment.
- Intake & Assessment
TARGET for DASA funded agencies, and a customizable ASAM assessment for the Matrix model.
- Digital Documents
Digitally retain any letters, court documents, U/A results thus eliminating the need for a paper file.
- Treatment Planning
Create customized treatment plans with the click of a mouse.
- Treatment Groups
Assign your clients to any number of Treatment Groups, when the group has been completed, your counselors can enter attendance and session notes from one place which automatically charges the patients’ account.
- Progress Notes
From one place, you can view Progress Notes from any 1-1 session, Assessment, or from any Group that any client has attended. Designed to give you a flexible and in-depth view of the client’s progress, this section is the heart and soul of the KeyNotes™ system for Chemical Dependency Service organizations.
KeyNotes™ Scheduling is designed to track from end-to-end all client appointments.
- Recurring Groups
- Individual Sessions
KeyNotes™ Billing is a full-featured Practice Financial Solution.
- Insurance (HCFA-1500, UB-92)
- Electronic Insurance Billing
- Washington State DASA TARGET reporting
- Generate Statements for Patients
- General Reporting
- Financial Details
- Clinical reports
- Production per Provider
- Secure Messaging
KeyNotes™ contains a fully HIPAA compliant secure messaging service.
- Asynchronous communication – this is important because it is a violation of HIPAA guidelines to send any patient identifiable information via unsecured electronic communications. With KeyNotes™ that is a thing of the past! Whether you have 1 or 100 people in your organization, the will help you save time, stay organized, so you can do what matters most: help the patient.
- Send Attachments